Jewel suite

cooper9191

I assume the AD's are gone since not mentioned. If they are available, that would be my choice. On certain itineraries and times of year, I would take the AC, and others the AE. When are you planning on sailinf?

Al

I assume the AD's are gone since not mentioned. If they are available, that would be my choice. On certain itineraries and times of year, I would take the AC, and others the AE. When are you planning on sailinf?

Al

going in March. Just want this to be memorable. You know the ship?

Depends on whether you like to see where you are going or where you have been. Both suites are pretty much identical except for for location and balcony size.

Robin

I think my agent gave me a cabin that is handicap friendly. Don't really need that...what do you think the possibility of an upgrade is?

I've been in suites forward and aft and I much prefer aft, especially if the weather might be a bit chilly. Forward suites can get very cold, windy and unusable depending on the weather. I'll take an aft before a forward suite any day.

Have a blast.:)

We'd take the AE in a minute as we prefer midships or aft and do not care for forward suites/cabins.

The AEs are great, IMO. (I also assume that the ADs are booked? That would be a wonderful choice too.)

Chances of an upgrade from a suite, any suite, are pretty small. Chances of an upgrade from an HC suite are just as rare, even though you might think they'd "bump" you if someone who is disabled needs it. That rarely, rarely happens. Actually chances of a free upgrade are small, period. It's possible you might be offered an upsell (where you pay a reduced amount to move up to a higher category), but those are not all that common either. It might seem like "everyone" gets offered an upsell because we read about them here often, but it's important to remember that (1) people rarely come here to tell us that they didn't get an upsell call (or one of the rare upgrades) and (2) we are but a small portion of the cruising public. Most passengers do not receive any kind of upgrade.

Have a wonderful time.

beachchick

Archived