If you are not a beach,water,zip or ruins person,what's in Cozumel ?

Delta Dear

I'm havnig trouble finding things to do at this port if you are not a water person or able to do the physical adventures due to mobility issues. My husband and I will be traveling on the Carnival Legend in Feb. I have found tours in Grand Cozumel, Roatan and Belize, but I'm puzzled about what there is to do here. Can anyone help ?

I posted on the Disabled Cruisers but have not had any advice. My husband isn't really disabled, but he cannot walk long distances because of his back. Thanks

Gerry does private tours....3 hours for $95.00.

I have used him. He is very good. Speaks wonderful English and will take you anywhere you want to go and tell you all about Cozumel.

He is an older gentleman....

if a large van is required ... it may cost more. But I think you could borrow one of the cruise wheelchairs that fold up and put it in the back of Gerry's station wagon...that way you would not need the van.

On the East side is interesting with porous rock where the surf shoots up through it....etc.

Folks on this board brag about Gerry all the time...under "hiring a driver".

Thank you for the ideas. After reading the thread about the Bar Hoping Bus, I think we will try that. It sounds like fun and those reviewing it raved about seeing the beauty of the island. I probably wouldn't have even considered it since we are not big drinkers if you hadn't suggested it.

Thanks.

I'm havnig trouble finding things to do at this port if you are not a water person or able to do the physical adventures due to mobility issues. My husband and I will be traveling on the Carnival Legend in Feb. I have found tours in Grand Cozumel, Roatan and Belize, but I'm puzzled about what there is to do here. Can anyone help ?

I posted on the Disabled Cruisers but have not had any advice. My husband isn't really disabled, but he cannot walk long distances because of his back. Thanks

When all else fails....Tequila ;)

find a nice beach bar over looking the water and palm trees, enjoy the scenery.

If you enjoy cooking, why don't you check out a mexican cooking class. It may be a bit too much standing for your husband, but I'm sure they could find him a chair to enjoy watching you learning a new meal to prepare at home.

If you enjoy cooking, why don't you check out a mexican cooking class. It may be a bit too much standing for your husband, but I'm sure they could find him a chair to enjoy watching you learning a new meal to prepare at home.

I would love more information on the cooking class?

I would love more information on the cooking class?

We did this one. It would have been more fun with more people, but it was just my husband and myself.

http://www.cozumelmycozumel.com/Pages/CozumelCruisesCookingClass.htm

Or, there is this one. Looks like it might be more fun with the beach and everything.

http://cozumel-tours.com/cooking-classes.htm

Archived