Ritz Carlton Day Pass

wardwhitty

There is no need to go that far from port on Seven Mile Beach. Take a shorter taxi ride to the Royal Palms also on Seven Mile Beach. You can see the cruise ships in port from there and they have beachcams you sit in front of while your friends and family jealously view you from home.:cool:

When I saw this I couldn't help but respond. I have walked seven mile beach from end to end (in sections!) many times and IMHO the Ritz has about the worst piece of beach on the whole stretch (other than closest to town where it's rocky) It's narrow there but they crammed in the chairs arm rest to arm rest about 4 rows deep, right up to the water's edge. I wouldn't pay big bucks to sit there.

The further away you go, the nicer, wider, and less crowded the beach gets, but facilities can be a challenge. (Hence why people like/dislike Cemetery beach)

The Palms has a lot of chairs too, but there's more space at least, plus the food is good there. Plus if the web cam is up and running you can wave at your friends back home! :)

The Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman property spans from Seven Mile Beach to North Sound. It is both on Seven Mile Beach and on the other side of the road. A pedestrian bridge connects the two sides.

I do not know if they offer a day pass but have not heard of such being available.

Seven Mile Beach, much as any beach, is constantly in flux. Storms shift sand constantly. One area that is particularly narrow one year may be much wider the next year. Such is the nature of beaches.

Archived