Recent experiences Enchantment??

CatNJ

Anyone recently off Enchantment of the Seas? There were some negative comments after the October 17 cruise and I was hoping you could share your experiences since that cruise. How was the service, cleanliness, etc?

THX!

I was on the 10/17 cruise. We had rough seas and our day at Grand Cayman was a bit rainy. Other than that, it was a great trip. I loved the Enchantment. It is a beautiful ship and the staff is incredibly nice. The food was better on this cruise than our last (Majesty).

But I did notice there was an area where there was no air conditioning (staterooms). When I walked by them, it was a sauna! I am not sure what became of this. I would have been complaining if I was in one of these staterooms. Not sure what the staff did about this.

Thank you for your responses. I'm concerned because we're booked later in the year. I've always said a bad cruise experience is better than a good home experience, however, the comments for the 10/17 cruise did draw my attention.

Anyone recently off Enchantment of the Seas? There were some negative comments after the October 17 cruise and I was hoping you could share your experiences since that cruise. How was the service, cleanliness, etc?

THX!

Just off of her today!

All is as we expected, = PERFECT!

Don't worry.

THX!

We just returned from the Enchantment this morning. No major complaints to share. Dining room service was a bit slow due to a couple of inexperienced servers. Otherwise the crew was very friendly and the ship appeared to be in good shape. There was some work being done around the ship but nothing major. I wouldn't hesitate booking this ship again. We had a very enjoyable cruise.

We were on the EOS in Sept. Unfortunately our cabin (8073) had a brown water problem from the faucet. The problem seemed to be isolated to our cabin (mom was across the hall and had no problem whatsover). Interestingly, I ran across another person who reported the same problem in 8073 a couple of weeks after our sailing.

My only other minor complaint was a few treamills that needed repair in the fitness center.

Overall, it was a very enjoyable cruise though.

• 2 weeks later...
We were on the EOS in Sept. Unfortunately our cabin (8073) had a brown water problem from the faucet. The problem seemed to be isolated to our cabin (mom was across the hall and had no problem whatsover).

Overall, it was a very enjoyable cruise though.

We were on the EOS for a B2B in Aug/Sept.

We had a GS, can't remember the cabin number but we had many problems with toilets not flushing and brown water in the faucets. As I recall days 6-10 were problem free.

Crew was wonderful and food was very good.

We were on the EOS for a B2B in Aug/Sept.

We had a GS, can't remember the cabin number but we had many problems with toilets not flushing and brown water in the faucets. As I recall days 6-10 were problem free.

Crew was wonderful and food was very good.

Curious, was the CL crowed at all?? Where there separate lounges set up for Diamond or Diamond+ ?

I know the ship is not large so I am just wondering.

Diamond event was held every night at the Champagne Bar off the Centrum. Hot and cold treats and wine, champagne. Lovely because there was always live music. My friends and I ran into Hurricane Ida and still had a great time despite no sunshine and rough seas. MTD worked out great for us every night - wonderful service and the food in the MDR was actually very good (except for the eggs benedict for some inexplicable reason). You'll have a great time on her!

We were on the 11/14 sailing and had no AC or water problems in cabin 3624. The ship looked very nice although close up you could see a little bit of shabbiness, and some of the machines in the gym were not working. There were no service problems. Overall we had a great time.

We were just on 11-9. I noticed no problems with the air conditioning and our water was crystal clear. Evidently they got those problems fixed for the time being. Fastest service in the MDR that we've ever had! The CL was well attended but not overly crowded. The Enchantment is a great ship!

Archived