E203 on the Ruby

UnknowingCruiser521

See if you can get E624 - just had that room on the transatlantic - wonderful - could see right over the life boat. If you look at the ship's diagram you will see there is a smaller lifeboat there which gives you a good view. I was pleasantly surprised.

We stayed in E202 on the Emerald, which is opposide side, one cabin forward. I believe the Emerald and Ruby should be identical in this area. Photos of the view are attached. You would be opposite hand and one cabin aft.

We stayed in E202 on the Emerald, which is opposide side, one cabin forward. I believe the Emerald and Ruby should be identical in this area. Photos of the view are attached. You would be opposite hand and one cabin aft.

Photos failed to upload. Don't know why, they are way under CC limits. I will try again later.

Anyone stay in this one? This being my first cruise, just wondering how much my view is obstructed, if not completely? :o

You will have a lifeboat in front of you but you will get plenty of light from above.

This catagory and the other OV cats are all waitlisted. Since yours is a holiday cruise I doubt there'd be anything to switch to, even if you wanted to pay more. The ship is gorgeous; have a great cruise.

The photos still won't upload. The copies I prepared for this are .jpg less than 16 KB, 320X240 which is a lot less than CCs limit but always results in a 'load failed' message. I have tried several times. Nothing wrong with the files as they work with any graphic program. I don't know if CC will permit this, but if you email me at jdew(at)hfx.eastlink.ca I will send them to you.

The photos still won't upload. The copies I prepared for this are .jpg less than 16 KB, 320X240 which is a lot less than CCs limit but always results in a 'load failed' message. I have tried several times. Nothing wrong with the files as they work with any graphic program. I don't know if CC will permit this, but if you email me at jdew(at)hfx.eastlink.ca I will send them to you.

Finally and slightly larger.

E202-1.jpg.9c680a6475ab2f6d7a4ca6970685a38c.jpg

E202-2.jpg.e03b681fc194fd8671cd9963c6a2c4e2.jpg

We were in E203 on the Ruby Greek Island Cruise this June.

We were FAR from the dining room (wearing heels, LOL!) but were very pleased with the view. Close to forward elevators to pop up to the Lotus pool. Great for the price.

The lifeboat was pretty much straight across so we sort of had a 'thin' window but wide from side to side. I have a picture but it's too large to post and I can't resize it now because my camera is in the shop for repair. Wore it out on the cruise!

Cheers!

One further thought about cabins in this location. In the evening you can hear a bit of the stage productions in the theatre (just the larger musicals). We didn't find it bothersome and it doesn't last too late, so we have booked E201 on the Crown in February.

Archived