Tubing with NO Walk????

wilsonsmw

Unfortunately, there is no road access to the entry point of the river where cave tubing happens- thus, all tours have to take the mild "hike" up the river before hopping in. If you book directly with Jaguar Paw you'll leave from their property, which is closer to the entry point than the public lot where the other tours park.

I've heard people mention having people with trouble walking pulled up the river by one of the guides before riding back down- I think this was with Major Tom or Cave Tubing dot com, but I'm not sure how much walking is necessary before the point where they can get into the river to be towed.

wilsonsmv

If you are looking for a fun tour in Belize, check out Captain your own boat thru Coral Breeze. They pick you up on the dock and you drive your own little boats thru the Mangroves and up the wallace river. No walking, boats are easy to drive, lots of wildlife, great guides. Do a search on Belize port threads. You will find lots of info.

Unfortunately, there is no road access to the entry point of the river where cave tubing happens- thus, all tours have to take the mild "hike" up the river before hopping in. If you book directly with Jaguar Paw you'll leave from their property, which is closer to the entry point than the public lot where the other tours park.

I've heard people mention having people with trouble walking pulled up the river by one of the guides before riding back down- I think this was with Major Tom or Cave Tubing dot com, but I'm not sure how much walking is necessary before the point where they can get into the river to be towed.

Hi''

We used NCQ tours (NACHO AND CYNTHIA) had very little walking since we were in a van and got much closer to the actual start plus went thru two caves and lunch inside the A/C restaurant was included.

look at their website www.ncqadventuretours.com or e-mail Nacho and Cynthia for more info nachoq_@hotmail.com

great time three of us 2 guides really personalized service at a great price.

pat

Myrtle Beach, SC

Hi''

We used NCQ tours (NACHO AND CYNTHIA) had very little walking since we were in a van and got much closer to the actual start plus went thru two caves and lunch inside the A/C restaurant was included.

look at their website www.ncqadventuretours.com or e-mail Nacho and Cynthia for more info nachoq_@hotmail.com

great time three of us 2 guides really personalized service at a great price.

pat

Myrtle Beach, SC

I believe Nacho and Cynthia have an arrangement with the folks at Jaguar Paw, and park the same place they do.

Archived