If you mail or fax in your Passenger Immigration Forms...

jimbug

will the information show up online on the Cruise Personalizer? Just curious, because the personalizer is giving us error messages when we type in our info (it worked for me several weeks ago, then stopped working and won't even let me update or anyone else in our group)...and it would be nice to know that they got our info by mail or fax.

Thanks!

will the information show up online on the Cruise Personalizer? Just curious, because the personalizer is giving us error messages when we type in our info (it worked for me several weeks ago, then stopped working and won't even let me update or anyone else in our group)...and it would be nice to know that they got our info by mail or fax.

Thanks!

Yes it does. We had a problem filling in on line so I just completed and mailed back the forms in their return envelope. I checked again about 5 days after mailing and the info was all there. Doing the mail-in thing was much easier than dealing with the frustration of the on-line inefficiencies (and I'm somewhat of a techno/web-geek!).

Archived