Upsell Fairy Deal

bigred4770

Just got the call from the upsell fairy for my 6 night cruise on November 15th on Carnival Freedom - I went from an 8E balcony to a category 11 ocean (mini) suite for $260 total. I think this was a great deal - two weeks ago I was offered the same thing for $480 and turned it down. Great deal?

Just got the call from the upsell fairy for my 6 night cruise on November 15th on Carnival Freedom - I went from an 8E balcony to a category 11 ocean (mini) suite for $260 total. I think this was a great deal - two weeks ago I was offered the same thing for $480 and turned it down. Great deal?

Sounds like a great deal to me if all you had to do was wait 2 weeks to pay half the "upgrade" price. Enjoy your cruise!

I am very excited

This is cruise number 12 for me (2nd on carnival) and ive never had anything other than inside.

I am looking forward to the balcony and the VIP embarkation!

As well, this cruise I am going with my mother (for the first time). I had originally booked an inside and then upgraded to a balcony as a surprise - now ive upgraded to a mini suite - I hope that she likes it! I also have a $75 onboard credit for her and Ive made reservations in the supper club for her birthday, I think the extra space for us will be good - especially since I am a 36 year old male and have never shared a cabin with my mother!

Good for you!!! You know my saying is that women should always date mama's boys because if a man respects his mother and treats her like a queen he will do the same to you, and if he treats her like dirt, you will never be treated any better! worked for me! i'm 22 going on 4 and a half years with my BF. who loves his mother dearly!(so do I, she's great!). Enjoy your cruise!!! and thanks for being one of few good men!

Archived