Roll Call - RCL Mariner 1/24/10

BehrHunter

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any suggestions for a get-together? According to posts on here, RCL does not offer FOD meetings. There has been quite a few views on this tread so im sure there are others. My last cruise on Princess had FOD meetings (including a dinner with the entertainment director) and it was quite a fun bunch.

a GROUP OF TEN jOINING YOU. FROM LAS VEGAS.

cRUISED MOS IN MAY LAST YEAR AND FRIENDS OF dOROTHY EVERY NIGHT. lIGHTLY ATTENDED AFTR=ER THE SECOND DAY

Awesome. Was it posted in the daily newsletter? Reading the other threads on here, it seems RCL does not include NON RCL groups in the listing.

If there are no scheduled events in the daily planner I will put a notice on the board next to the pursers desk as others have suggested.

Perhaps Litelv can suggest a location on the ship? I've never cruised RCL before so I'm not familiar with the different bars and lounges.

FOD meet & Greet is always available on RCL, it's left to the activities Hostess. The board is at the Top of the Staircase on Main Street Promenade. The Piano bar early evenings seem to be when they initially meet.

Archived