Just Got Back From Conquest Cruise with kids

C. Anne

Anne,

Thanks for the Conquest review. I've been waiting for someone to post a November review as we (me + 16 yo girl and 80's mom and dad) leave out of Galveston on the 21st. I have been anticipating similar weather, so it was nice to have confirmation.

Sandy

I have a review at Conquest Reviews. We have ages 16, 12, 7, and 3 if anyone has any questions about Camp Carnival or things to do with the kids. We had a great time!

C. Anne

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your review. We are sailing on the Conquest November 22 and will bring our 3 year old grandkid. I understand your 3 yo loved Camp Carnival. How much time did she spend on camp carnival on sea days? How was her first day at Camp?

We had a family trip on the Conquest in May and our DGS did not participate in Camp Carnival. He had a blast, but we would like to try it this time so that we can have some down time....:p

At what time was your dinner? We are doing the late dinner because we tried the early dinner in May and felt rushed just to make it to dinner in time, specially on port days. We hope our DGS will take a late nap and be OK at dinner. Did you use the babysitting services in the evenings?

I read that you took a bus to Dr. Cave Beach. Is this far from the port?Was this a private tour bus? If not, where did you take it? Do you have the name of the bus company? Was it easy to get back to the ship?

Am I asking too many questions?:eek:

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!!!!!

Archived