Enough time for tour?

Kate0330

We will be in Grand Cayman next Wednesday and we are thinking about doing the Rays, Reef and Rum tour with Nativeways. Our ship is scheduled to depart at 4pm, and the tour ends at 2:45pm. Do you think we will have any problems getting back on the ship on time? Is this cutting it too close? I have heard that the tenders can take a while. There will be a total of four ships in port that day.

Thank you!

Yes, you will be fine. I've done the Nativeway RRR Tour, and it's fabulous! They will have you back in time. No Worries!:)

Enjoy your cruise (from a fellow MA resident);)

Is this a private tour or through the cruiseline? I am trying to find something for DH & I to do that is close to the awesome time my daughter & I had on St Thomas doing the Sail Winifred

Is this a private tour or through the cruiseline? I am trying to find something for DH & I to do that is close to the awesome time my daughter & I had on St Thomas doing the Sail Winifred

Yes, it is a private tour. You can check out their website at nativewaywatersports.com.

They pick you up at the pier, transport you to the boat, you have a snorkle stop, stingray stop and then over to Rum Point for lunch (included and delicious). We loved it, and you'll find lots of great reviews of Nativeway. I believe the cost was $62 pp.

thanks for the info- would you say this would be a good choice for people with mobility issues- I have a bad back & walk with a cane & DH has heart trouble. I also was wondering about the Stingray & Island tour they offer. I emailed them wwith my questions , but I would like to find out from someone that has actually done it

thanks for the info- would you say this would be a good choice for people with mobility issues- I have a bad back & walk with a cane & DH has heart trouble. I also was wondering about the Stingray & Island tour they offer. I emailed them with my questions , but I would like to find out from someone that has actually done it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived