Why not blog - Coach Store on Oasis

Doubt there will be any bargains..... more like a premium...... However, little doubt it will be the hottest store on the ship with the ladies.

Sorry I dont know what a Coach Store is,I keep hearing about it .Maybe they dont have that here in Canada.Will I be able to get something for the grandchildren there??

Sorry I dont know what a Coach Store is,I keep hearing about it .Maybe they dont have that here in Canada.Will I be able to get something for the grandchildren there??

Coach is a popular brand of high fashion, high quality bags, wallets and other leather goods. Coach products are not inexpensive. While many women are brand loyal to Coach, many other women may find these bags a tad out of reach.

The blog mentions a new Coach line called Poppy. I wonder if that will be a less expensive line. The name, though, strikes me as as perhaps a line of bags designed to appeal to teens and even younger girls.

You can find the new Poppy collection on the Coach website. It has alot more color than most Coach bags.

Coach is a popular brand of high fashion, high quality bags, wallets and other leather goods. Coach products are not inexpensive. While many women are brand loyal to Coach, many other women may find these bags a tad out of reach.

Thanks for that info I will have to check it out>

Having two daughters and a wife that love Coach products, I've been to many a Coach store inside and out of the states. The only "deals" that I've ever seen were at the local Coach outlet here in my town. I cannot imagine the Coach store onboard Oasis are having any bargains! IMHO.

I have to share my Coach bag story.

Several years ago, I had a friend whose husband worked for Kiwi Shoes or something along the lines, but this company was the owner of the Coach Company.

About every 4 -6 months she would come in with huge catalog that listed all the purses. These were the discounted prices that we/friends/family could pay to get these purses. Would you believe that the highest price was no more than $55.00. Most were in the $15.00- $20.00 range. These were purses that retailed in the stores hundreds of dollars. So, if we could get these at this rate what did it really cost Coach to make a purse and how much profit are they making per bag?

So, now I never buy Coach or any huge name brand item of anything for the sake of the name, but I never really did or do.

I use to work for a high end golf line. Same thing. We could buy clothing for dirt cheap whereas, the country clubs and stores were selling the garments for 10 times the cost.

The best part of this was that both these items made great Christmas gifts.

That's disappointing to hear. I have never been able to afford one myself, but i thought i could get a deal and excuse the purchase as a wedding gift...to myself lol!:D

Would the "duty free" tax not apply to the coach store?:confused: I'm pretty new to cruising so i just assumed all the shopping stores would have some sort of deal. I thought that was on of the cruises' perks.

I have to share my Coach bag story.

Several years ago, I had a friend whose husband worked for Kiwi Shoes or something along the lines, but this company was the owner of the Coach Company.

IIRC, Sara Lee used to own Coach, they spun it off and it went public.

Rick and Deirdra

Archived