Triumph/Fantasy

cruisinmama0

[quote name='Rowan555']I'll be on the Triumph with you, and after checking the Denver Fox affiliate, it looks like we're going to miss the game. That SUCKS![/quote]

We sailed on the Fantasy a few weeks ago and they did not show the game, but they did do a live internet radio broadcast of the game in one of the lounges. There is a chance you'll see the end of the game though. The main game that was playing on TV ended and went to the Saints game, so we saw the last 6 minutes when they beat Miami!

[quote name='bp traveler']What was the website to check if your game will be on?

We want to see the vikings vs. bears from the Fantasy on Nov 29th?[/QUOTE]

They get their satellite feed from Denver, so you just need to look at Denver's Fox afilliate's site and check their schedule.

[quote name='Traveler353'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]I thought the Triumph was suppose to heading out at 4:00. She is still dock side.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[quote name='Grits53'][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Barbara, thanks for posting the pics. Love those blue lights! Any idea why she's still there??[/COLOR][/SIZE] :confused:[/quote]

[SIZE=3]Traveler, Grits: My neighbor and friend was speaking to another neighbor we both know who was on the cruise. She spoke to her via cell phone while the ship was in port and told her the hold up was due to an "immigration issue" and at about 6PM it was requested that all passengers report to their cabins. So, I wonder what that was about!!? :eek:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]My friend told me this morning that our neighbor called again at about 9PM and the ship was finally leaving. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]On another note, I got up close and personal to the ship yesterday during my lunch time walk!!! I walked down to the Riverwalk and took the walkway all the way down to the ship!! Met, introduced myself and chatted with a waitress from the Ukraine who was walking back to the ship. She said her name was Tatiana (?sp) She was nice; said she works in the MDR. I told her I'd see her on New Year's Eve! :D[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]It was [B]reeeally[/B] neat being able to get so close to the ship...I was right there were everyone was being dropped off. I almost snuck on! :p :rolleyes: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57]Also got a few day time shots of her when I got home early evening . I'll try to remember to post them later when I get home.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=4]Here she is as she sat at the port Wednesday evening. This was at about 5PM.[/SIZE]
[/LEFT]

[SIZE=4][IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii260/Tallcruiser/005.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii260/Tallcruiser/004.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii260/Tallcruiser/002.jpg[/IMG]

[/SIZE][LEFT][SIZE=3]It's very nice to see a ship of this size in the home port again!!:)[/SIZE] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=3]Triumph![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Archived