Does SAS transport from POM to Ft. L Airport?

Bahama_Bound

They did on Monday Nov. 9! :) Just an FYI, to give those good rates, he filled the van. Just be prepared to seat cozily.

This advice is in no way meant to down rate the service we got. They were right there to pick us up and the driver was very helpful with the luggage. I would absolutely use SAS again.

They did on Monday Nov. 9! :) Just an FYI, to give those good rates, he filled the van. Just be prepared to seat cozily.

This advice is in no way meant to down rate the service we got. They were right there to pick us up and the driver was very helpful with the luggage. I would absolutely use SAS again.

Were all of you going to the same place ?

Thanks.

How much?

I found a great company. The rep was sweet as anything and very accommodating. They will send a driver to wait for us, and take us from the port to FLL for $65 plus port fee entrance of $10. So it is $75 for the trip for a private car. I had a rental on reserve to enjoy the day, but my flight got changed and now I have no time to run around getting the alamo shuttle to rent the car. SO this seemed easier. Anyone use Metro-citytours?

Were all of you going to the same place ?

Thanks.

Yep! POM to FLL . . . not all from the same ship, so two pickups and not all the same terminal at FLL. They packed the luggage so it was simple to unload. Making two stops was quick and painless.

Archived