Port Everglades VIP Embarkation

bigred4770

What is the best time to arrive if you have VIP embarkation for port everglades?

I have booked a suite as a surprise to my mother for her birthday and I would like the other line to be long (which is what I am used to since I've never had VIP before) but would like to be able to get through the VIP embarkation fairly quickly. I thought the best way to do it would be for us to get in the regular long line and then tell her we are to go in the other one.

What is the best time to arrive if you have VIP embarkation for port everglades?

I have booked a suite as a surprise to my mother for her birthday and I would like the other line to be long (which is what I am used to since I've never had VIP before) but would like to be able to get through the VIP embarkation fairly quickly. I thought the best way to do it would be for us to get in the regular long line and then tell her we are to go in the other one.

Sounds like a plan to me ~~!!~~

I would think the line would be longer between 12:30 and 1:30. I have never paid attention as we use the zippy route around the lines to board.... I have noticed the lines inside wind around and around.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ~~!!~~

Thanks for the replies. I am pressuming that there are no "extras" given out in the embarkation room - ie. drinks, food etc. while you wait to board the ship?

Port Everglades really doesn't have a room. Its a small part upstairs. The best room for VIP is Jax Port. That has a very nice room.

From my experience I would get there at 11AM. You will be on the ship by noon and avoid the madhouse of everyone getting there at noon or so.

Archived