Carnival - Triumph Inside Cabin

kelly4126

We are thinking of booking a cruise out of New York(save on airfair) to Carribean 7/18/2010 and will probably book an inside cabin. Is there any floor or place we should avoid? We want a quiet floor if possible.

Thanks so much for you help.

We had an inside on the victory (sister ship) and loved it. 8222 was forward and close to the bridge. We saw very few people the whole week. We did experience a little rocking but not at all bad. It was nice to be rocked gently to sleep each night. We got the room thru a gty but wouldn't hesitate booking this floor in the future if we went inside on this class. Just as something to compare it to.... my parents were on the same cruise midship on the riviera deck and the amount of traffic down there while we were visiting/meeting them was staggeringly different than our floor. Best of luck with your decision.

My boyfriend and I had an interior room on the Main deck (2). I forget our room number but we were pretty much all the way in the back. We loved the room! Although, we definitely knew when we were pulling into or out of port. The whole room would vibrate from the ships thrusters. We thought it was hilarious so it never bothered us. One morning I thought I was going to vibrate right off the bed!

Archived