Anyone ever book online with cruisevaluecenter.com?

Yes, we've booked twice with them and have had no problems whatsoever. Just be aware that that have a small cancellation fee.

Kathy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;04;10;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Imagination 02/99

Norwegian Dawn 11/03

Carnival Glory 04/04

Anyone else?? I just received a great price for the Grandeur in Nov. $808 on an inside cabin for just me. Also, if I get a coupon in the mail will they honor it after I book??

Thanks!

5 Cruises and counting

I just received a quote from cruisequick.com for a sailing on the Rhapsody in December 2004, and so far, no one can even come close.

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - 1994

Royal Majesty - 1996

Carnival Victory - 2004

<MARQUEE>A day at sea is better than a day at work</MARQUEE>

I just got an unbeleivable Quote from cruisequick on the November 6th sailing on the Serenade Southern Caribbean 1545 for a D1 balcony cabin for two people. Royal Caribbean is over 2000 for the same cruise and cabin.Now if I could just get Decent airfare from Boston down to there.

Well, if that small cancellation fee of $75.00 pp. or the optional(at their discretion)$50.00 change fee doesn't bother you then go for it.

I prefer other agencies that offer better prices and don't charge fees. There are some major advertisers on this site that meet my standards a lot better than Cruise value center. Another Cruisevacationcenter included!

I booked our upcoming cruise with them and no problems so far. The people I have dealt with have been very helpful. I was fully aware of the fees and have no problem with it.

As for asking them to use a coupon, I think their rates are specially negotiated, so I don't believe they will apply any coupons or discounts on top of that.

Hope this helps!

¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,¤ø,¸¸,

Enchantment of the Seas, December 6, 2004

Countdown to our cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;6;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

I have used them and they are great.Just make sure your not going to change anything. If you might be changing or canceling then I would pay a little extra and pick a different site.

Wendy

Diamond Princess 03-04

Monarch of the Seas 01-04

Monarch of the Seas 12-03

Star Princess 09-03

Monarch of the Seas 06-03

Vision of the Seas 04-03

Vision of the Seas 10-02

Star Princess 03-02

Voyager of the Seas 09-01

Holiday 06-98

Archived