Nativeway question

Tortoiselvr

Plan on booking the Stingray Sandbar, Coral Gardens, Starfish snorkel with nativeway - am wondering what type of deposit is required (I can't find it on their website - all I see is a booking "form").

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

I've done their RRR Tour and no deposit was required. We paid on the boat at the end of the tour. We were a group of 10 and someone else made the reservation so they may have had to give a credit card # but nothing was charged to it.

• 2 months later...
Plan on booking the Stingray Sandbar, Coral Gardens, Starfish snorkel with nativeway - am wondering what type of deposit is required (I can't find it on their website - all I see is a booking "form").

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

I just booked and they don't require a cc for deposit..just pay when you get there (cash, m.o. or cc but they do charge 4% for cc)

We used Nativeway last year and they were fabulous! It was great to be part of a smaller group at Stingray City and the guides went out of their way to give us a great time (even stopped and dove deep to bring up a HUGE starfish we could all oooooo and ahhhhh over).

We just booked the same tour for April 2010. Their email states that they no longer require a deposit, but would like you to let them know 7 days in advance if you are not going to go. Obviously if something changes with the ship's schedule, they will know that as well.

TipsyT - glad to hear you enjoyed it. We are interested in the Starfish and this is the only excursion that mentions it - thanks!

Just went on this trip in Dec and as an fyi, the guides we had did not go dive and get a starfish for us. The starfish section was actually quite boring and we could have went without that part. The place your snorkle with starfish did not have that many around and they just lay on the bottom of the ocean floor. You can dive down and pick them up on your own though. The rest of the trip was good though and you are given the option to get dropped off at 7 Mile beach or back to the pier. We had 4 in our group but there probably a total of around 16 or so in the group, so it was a nice smaller group.

Archived