Kid's Club Comparison

texas2fl

We are debating whether to book the Carnival Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale or the Celebrity Solstice in March 2010. Both have an Eastern Caribbean itinerary. The biggest question is related to the kids clubs and whether or not Carnival is that much better than Celebrity. The Celebrity itinerary is $1000 less expensive (and one less night 7 versus 8) but this is a Spring Break Cruise and we want the kids to have fun. Your insights are appreciated.

Thank you!

We are debating whether to book the Carnival Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale or the Celebrity Solstice in March 2010. Both have an Eastern Caribbean itinerary. The biggest question is related to the kids clubs and whether or not Carnival is that much better than Celebrity. The Celebrity itinerary is $1000 less expensive (and one less night 7 versus 8) but this is a Spring Break Cruise and we want the kids to have fun. Your insights are appreciated.

Thank you!

I was just on Carnival this past September and the only other kids group I have to compare them to is Disney. My son liked both programs, the one thing I was disappointed w/ Carnival is that they charge $6.00 per hour after 9:45pm! When we sailed Disney (4 years ago) from what I can remember they didn't charge until after 1:00 am. Could not believe that carnival was charging after 9:45pm which is when most parents/adults are just starting to do things on the ship. Another way for them to make more money......??!!

Archived