yet another tendering/excursion question....

hibiscus27

We've got a ship-sponsored excursion in Belize (Lamanai)...and according to the schedule we're tendering at that port.

When do we find out what spot and when to meet up with our excursion group? Do they let us know the night before the excursion day? On the first day of the cruise? Also, does the entire group go in the tender together?

Thanks!

We've got a ship-sponsored excursion in Belize (Lamanai)...and according to the schedule we're tendering at that port.

When do we find out what spot and when to meet up with our excursion group? Do they let us know the night before the excursion day? On the first day of the cruise? Also, does the entire group go in the tender together?

Thanks!

Directions will be printed on your tickets, which should be waiting for you in your cabin the first day.

Some of the excursions there start right at the ship.

Have fun!! Belize is a very pretty place!!

You will receive the excursion tickets in your cabin (most likely the first or second day but definitely at the latest the day before the excursion). The tickets will have the meet up location and time on them.

-jani

On my Belize excursion just last week, the ticket told me where to meet. It basically said "At the pier." When we got to the pier, there were LOTS of people holding up big signs and I just looked for the woman holding the sign corresponding to my excursion.

We were to meet at 10:45. We left the ship at 9:45 and there was NO line for the tender...we walked right on. The tender ride is a good 15 minutes, longer than any one that I know of. All ships must dock 4 miles away from the pier because of damage to the reef that they can cause.

Archived