Can I bring my own radio?

I was curious to whether or not I could bring my own CD player to listen to either in my stateroom or on the balcony (Royal Family Suite in the Enchantment) while we were getting ready for dinner or whatnot. Do I have to sneak it on in my bag or can I just carry it on?

Thanks all

We always take our own CD player for the room and/or balcony. We also take a long extension cord so that we don't have to lug so many extra batteries. I do not think you will have to sneak it on; we always just pack ours in the luggage. And I would never take it poolside or any other public areas; for our own personal enjoyment only.

Veracruz 1/84; Meridian 8/97; Sovereign 9/98; Mercury 1/99; Monarch 1/02; Enchantment 8/02; Millennium 10/02; Sensation 5/03; Glory 7/03; Millennium 1/04; Navigator 1/05

Thanks for the info all,

I will probably bring it (with an extension cord). Do you think it would be safe in my luggage (I don't know how rough the baggage handlers are with the luggage) or if I should just carry it on with me?

If you are flying, I would put it in your carry-on. I don't think the crew members are rough with your luggage...it is more the airline staff. Everytime my suitcase comes off the carousel in baggage claim, it is damaged in some way. I've noticed crew members in the hallway delivering on the first night and gathering luggage on the last night and nothing seems to be thrown or banged around.

Kimberly

Monarch of the Seas 4/02

Disney Wonder 11/02

Adventure of the Seas 10/03, 3/04

"Girl's Getaway" on Mariner of the Seas 11/7/04 !!

Archived