Dawn -Nov. 10, 2010 - 28 Day RT Melbourne

Linnie V.

It may help to post this on the Princess Roll call pages, There does not appear to be one for your sailing at this stage but it's never too early to post one ........

I'm sure you'll love your around Australia experience.

Go onto the P & O Australia site. That site deals with all ships sailing out of Australia including Sun and Dawn Princess.

You will more than likely find all your questions answered there.

Enjoy your trip downunder :D

Can you tell me where you saw these ships in the P&O website. I've looked but cannot find any mention of the Dawn or Sun Princess. They do have two similarly names ships the Pacific Dawn & the Pacific Sun but they are two totally different ships. The Pacific Dawn is the old Regal or Crown Princess renamed & the Pacific Sun is a much older ship (built around 1987) which is only approx. 47,000 tons.:confused:

Can you tell me where you saw these ships in the P&O website. I've looked but cannot find any mention of the Dawn or Sun Princess. They do have two similarly names ships the Pacific Dawn & the Pacific Sun but they are two totally different ships. The Pacific Dawn is the old Regal or Crown Princess renamed & the Pacific Sun is a much older ship (built around 1987) which is only approx. 47,000 tons.:confused:

Spanish eyes, click on the link & it'll take you to the p&o - australian bords

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=431

rkmw

Hi Spanish eyes, I believe you're getting a bum steer (unintended I'm sure)..

This is where you will find information about the Dawn Princess (and the Sun Princess her sister ship): http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/ P&O and Princess are separate companies here in Oz but both under the Carnival umbrella...

We sailed on her in October (a few weeks ago) for the PNG tour; 18 days it was excellent!! Still wanting to do the round Aussie tour!!

Hi Spanish eyes, I believe you're getting a bum steer (unintended I'm sure)..

This is where you will find information about the Dawn Princess (and the Sun Princess her sister ship): http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/ P&O and Princess are separate companies here in Oz but both under the Carnival umbrella...

We sailed on her in October (a few weeks ago) for the PNG tour; 18 days it was excellent!! Still wanting to do the round Aussie tour!!

Paulra, Spanish eyes is not getting a bum steer as the Sun & Dawn Princess is operating out from aussie ports now and a lot of aussies are cruising on them and they could give a lot more information than our US friends

rkmw

Paulra, Spanish eyes is not getting a bum steer as the Sun & Dawn Princess is operating out from aussie ports now and a lot of aussies are cruising on them and they could give a lot more information than our US friends

rkmw

I stand corrected!

It didn't occur to me to look for princess information on a P&O part of the forum (got all of my updates here amongst the US cruises).

We met about 6 americans on our cruise and you're right there were a lot of Aussies (read more than 98% on our ship came from Oz)

Archived