Norwegian Jewel Miami 11/22/09 - Anyone Else Going?

Guy&Joe

Hi guys,

we did a norwegian cruise last thanksgiving and the ship offered a FOD meeting. i dont see why it would be any different this year.

have you signed up for an excursions? we're not sure what we want to do.

i believe we are on the 10th deck.

bob and bill

We haven't booked any excursions yet either. We were thinking about going to the Baboon Sanctuary in Belize but we'd have to book that on our own as the ship does not offer it. We're thinking we will probably just hop a bus to the West End of Roatan and hang in the village and on the beach... it looks pretty cool. Or, I might do the shark dive there. Not really sure yet. We originally were going to dive at all the ports but as it turns out my partner will be having a minor surgery on his hand the day before we leave Seattle.

we've been talking about booking something this weekend, not sure. . . the cave tubing has been recommended. are you arriving on sunday or before? for us, we will drive to the port. we live about one hour+ north of miami in palm beach county. right now the weatber is absolutely perfect! it has been an extremely hot summer but finally the cooler weather (70's) has arrived. we look forward to meeting you.

bob/bill

Hi all... you are not alone on this trip. My partner Mike and I are also going. Traveling with us is my brother and his partner. The 4 of us live in the Ft. Lauderdale area and are driving to the ship on Sunday around noon. Look forward to meeting up on the ship!

We'll be in The Great Outdoors Bar on Sunday evening at 6pm for a pre-dinner drink if anyone would like to join us. Its at the Stern (rear) of the ship on deck 12. We'll be on the Starboard (right) side of the bar. (I had to Google the boat jargon) ;-)

Otherwise, we'll see you at the FOD meeting, whenever that is.

Guy & Joe

Archived