mercury leaving soon

nicholasis1

Hello I was wondering if we opt out for dinner one night in the dining room, is there a buffet available and if so, how was it? I heard you might have to pay extra for that? There is one for breakfast I assume that we don't have to pay for. can someone just tell me how that works if you choose not to eat in the dining area and do we have to alert them that we are not coming? also how is the entertainment does anyway know? thanks:rolleyes:

Celebrity does not have a dinner buffet. In the buffet area in the evening they have a sit down, limited menu dinner where the waiters in training serve you. They suggest a $2.00 per person tip at the end of dinner. The tables are set with linens and flowers and look very nice. The service is excellent because the waiters want to be promoted to the dining room so they try extra hard to please you.

There is also pizza, pasta, stir fry and sushi available if you don't want to go to the dining room.

Hope this info helps.

Archived