Celebrity Equinox: January 4th-15th

rainbowbeach

• 2 weeks later...

We love Celebrity. Will be interested to see how you like it. Did a 14day transcanal San Diego to Miami last January. This time we're in an inside cabin -- my first time doing that; not sure if I'll like it, but trying to save some money as we'll be in NYC for two weeks before the cruise. From what I hear, the Aqua Class is excellent. what other cruise lines have you sailed on?

Lowell & Charlie

We've sailed on Norwegian and Princess - both were nice, but enjoyed Norwegian a bit more. We live in Long Island, NY, so if you guys want to meet up before the cruise, let us know - otherwise we will see you on January 4th!! Have a happy holiday!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from Germany,

so two more FODs will join you...

You are also invited to join the all-cruisecritic-members' roll-call here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=765823

and to sign up for the cruisecritic-Meet & Greet-Party:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do?ProspectID=42DD78DA85004ADC97BED6828746A5C7&SRC=PGI284242

Regards

HeinBloed

Tien (43) and Bruno (41)

We've sailed on Norwegian and Princess - both were nice, but enjoyed Norwegian a bit more. We live in Long Island, NY, so if you guys want to meet up before the cruise, let us know - otherwise we will see you on January 4th!! Have a happy holiday!!! :)

Sorry not to get back to you sooner. Perhaps we can get together in NYC before the cruise. email me at: a3a3@post.com and I'll give you my cel #. cheers,

Lowell

Hey guys Lee and Walker here from Chicago. We are not sailing with you but are going to be in Grand Cayman on the 6th as well. Any suggestions as to gay friendly area, or are we better off driving the island, or hitting a private beach somewhere?

This is our first time to the island and we have heard that it can be a bit of a tourist trap. We are laid back kinda guys, not exactly looking to spend all day downtown fighting crowds...any suggestions for us?

Hey guys Lee and Walker here from Chicago. We are not sailing with you but are going to be in Grand Cayman on the 6th as well. Any suggestions as to gay friendly area, or are we better off driving the island, or hitting a private beach somewhere?

This is our first time to the island and we have heard that it can be a bit of a tourist trap. We are laid back kinda guys, not exactly looking to spend all day downtown fighting crowds...any suggestions for us?

We have booked Moby Dick Tours to do Stingray City.

But your ship is the forth and last ship on this day - arriving at 10.00 am.

No idea if you still can find anything which is not crowd.

After reading other postings that Cayman is anti-gay we will just limit our visit to Stingray City and maybe direct return to the ship...

Not for sure so far.

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived