Paradise Beach

ssbearsfan

Hello all,

Last time I was in Cozumel was not long after I had turned 21. I did the Senior Frog/Party experience. I had a good time even though I don't remember much...;)

This time around my girlfriend and I would just like to relax at Paradise Beach. I looked at some videos on youtube, pictures from other cruisers, and read some reviews. I really think we will enjoy it! However, I was looking at that website that lists what ships will be in each port on specific days and it looks like Cozumel is going to be packed with 4 cruise ships the day we are there. We are taking the western Destiny cruise so we will not arrive until 2, if I am not mistaken.

I am looking for some info or people's experiences there. We are more than willing to pay for entry, to use the chairs, and all their blow-up water toys. Will there be chairs available still with that many ships in port and us arriving so late? If not, what are my other choices? How much does everything cost - i.e. drinks, to use their equipment, food ect. Again, i don't mind paying for all these, just want to be prepared when we go!

Is there an official website? I couldn't find one.

Thanks in advance!

we were there last year,arm bands to use all the toys were $10. Snorkle and fins were free,with a returnable deposit. Buckets of beer were $14 and food was reasonably priced. You can run a tab and pay as you leave.

We were there in Nov last year with other ships in port and it wasn't crowded. I would recomend this beach.

Should be. With a 2 o'clock arrival a lot of people from the earlier arrivals will have or will be leaving.

When I was there off the Destiny there were tons of chairs available. We were a little bit late though and I can't remember the number of ships in port that day.

Should be. With a 2 o'clock arrival a lot of people from the earlier arrivals will have or will be leaving.

We loved Paradise Beach and like Don said, by the time you get there people should be leaving unless all the ships in port are also getting in late and staying late which is highly unlikely.

Archived