Robert taggart fan club

Hi Folks I thought I would start a new thread about the best hotel director on

Royal Carribbean. He's a great guy he'll help everyone out unless he is playing Tiger Williams golf. He wears some great studs on formal night too. Little golf clubs he must like golf almost as much as I do. He helped us get to know the second best hotel director John Ray on the Rhapsody

So if anyone wants to join the club join in.

Hi Folks I thought I would start a new thread about the best hotel director on

Royal Carribbean. He's a great guy he'll help everyone out unless he is playing Tiger Williams golf. He wears some great studs on formal night too. Little golf clubs he must like golf almost as much as I do. He helped us get to know the second best hotel director John Ray on the Rhapsody

So if anyone wants to join the club join in.

Do you mean Tiger Woods?

Yes I know its tiger woods, but when he first talked to me about it he said williams, so that's how I remember it by.

When we first met him he treated both myself and wife with great care. We even had a private cocktail party in his suite with the Capt.(Remo) and his wife.

When we decided to down under he e-mailed his colleague John Ray on the Rhap. The second best hotel director in the fleet. So when anybody sees him tell him hello for us.

We should see Robert on friday this week. I will ask him about the Tiger Williams golf. We have sailed with him three times before and got to know him. He has always treated us quite well. I don't remember another hotel director being as accessable as he is.

let him know andrew says hi he will with out a doubt know me

Add DH and me to the Robert Taggert fan club!

We just sailed 13 days on the Jewel with him, and also sailed the Jewel TA in September. He is definitely one of the most accessible Hotel Directors I've ever encountered. Very charming and funny, too!

Rita

We are in!! :D We were on the Jewel for 24 nights this summer/fall and he was great! We chatted many times with him, he is great.

Tiger Williams was a Vancouver Canuck Hockey player and Robert is from Vancouver, so that maybe the mix up with Tiger Woods.

HI FOLKS,

just thought I'd chime in with another memory of Bob. When I went on the AOS. It was the

only time our luggage got lost by the airlines(i thought I had an amazing record till then). Bob Taggart heard about it and assigned one of his staff( Doyua Tannel)to find it. She had it to me before we sailed out of San Juan(the airline forgot to put it on the plane even though I

had checked it in personally). Bob seems to always find a way to instill his passion in providing the best for his customers, in all his staff. Especially the great service with a smile attitude. Way to go Bob

Another fan here, I met him about 8 years ago on the Voyager. I was watching a football game in the sports bar and he came in an joined us. I have gotten many free drinks when I mention his name to other hotel directors on other RCI ships. I was only on one cruise with him, but he treated our family like we were part of his family.

Another fan here, I met him about 8 years ago on the Voyager. I was watching a football game in the sports bar and he came in an joined us. I have gotten many free drinks when I mention his name to other hotel directors on other RCI ships. I was only on one cruise with him, but he treated our family like we were part of his family.

I am so glad that yankeegolfcruiser started the Robert Taggart Fan Club! Robert is, without a doubt, the best Hotel Director on RCCL. I think we all feel like he is one of our best friends and that is the way he makes you feel ----------------plus he runs a great ship!

Tootsie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...