Roll Call Spirit Dec. 16th-21st

Martita B.

Marja

Thanks for good wishes ~~

I hope this year, that Mrs Foxy won't be so mad at her husband that she hides the keys to "Foxy's Cantina" and won't open it! Last Dec., we were told that Mr. Foxy had had a wee bit too much "merrymaking" the night before and his wife was mad at him.....and would not give him the keys ~~~~sooo the Cantina was closed!:confused: It's a really fun spot to "hang out" ~~

Not too much on 'lit Josh Van Dyke! Beautiful beach, however.

Happy Holidays ~

MB

Grace,

Thank you so much for your information as to Armand, Maitre 'D.

Is he new to Seabourn? I've not sailed with him ~~as I adore Shawn I know I'll enjoy Armand.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays:D

Martita B.

I know Armand told us that piece of his history, and I'm embarassed that we forget the details. I think he's been with Seabourn for at least 10 years and actually tapped Shawn for the job as Bartender. Armand is extremely dedicated and hard working. You'll see in a few days. I truly envy you this mini cruise. I hope you'll be updating cruise critic with the details!

Martita, I'm hoping that you might e-mail me. (faith dot maricic @ cbmoves.com) My husband would like to pass on a message to Shawn & Armand.:D

Thanks for your help.

Would love to sail together one of these days!:)

JB and I have booked the Dec. 16th Spirit 5 dayer from St Thomas to Ft Laud ~~a 'lit festive Christmas sailing! I may even host a "Oh Come All 'Ye Thirsty" cocktail party! (Martha quoted)

A little bird told me you will have plenty room for your party Martha! Congrats!:)

Marja

Grace

I'll be happy to take a message to Shawn and Armand ~~will e-mail you shortly. I guess the reason I haven't sailed with Armand might be if he's been aboard the Spirit (in Asia) The 1st sailing for me on the Spirit was this Oct. ~~Asia just tooo far/stressful to fly from West Texas! I look forward to meeting/being with Armand.

Marja,

Welllll, I do declare ~~ birds sure squawk and sing! John B and I look forward in hosting the holiday cocktail party ~~ I'm taking one large roll-on luggage piece with all the decorations and favors.:confused: ~~Santa hats and of course, 55 flashing light holiday pins! Cheffy's hat is red with matching long/bibbed apron: "KISS THE CHEF!"

December sailing's on Seabourn are always so very special ~~making lasting memories with our Seabourn family and good friends!

Have a most blessed holiday season,

Martita B.

Grace

I'll be happy to take a message to Shawn and Armand ~~will e-mail you shortly. I guess the reason I haven't sailed with Armand might be if he's been aboard the Spirit (in Asia) The 1st sailing for me on the Spirit was this Oct. ~~Asia just tooo far/stressful to fly from West Texas! I look forward to meeting/being with Armand.

Martita B.

Thanks, Martita!

Check your Inbox!

Thanks for all of your help.

Wish we could be with you and JB on the Spirit!

Sounds better than New Jersey right about now!

;)

Archived