Mystic Mountain & What else??

jdg80

We are planning to visit Mystic Mountain when we go to Ocho Rios next week to do both the skylift & bobsledding. We are in port from 9:30am - 5:00pm. About how long should we allow to really enjoy Mystic Mountain?

Also does anyone have any other suggestions on things we could do after? We have climbed Dunns River falls before as well as tube down the White River.

Any suggestions & answers would be greatly appreciated!!

One more question does Mystic Mountain have lockers?

If I remember correctly, they do have lockers. There is also a pool with a small waterslide at the top of the mountain near the start of the bobsled run. It's included in the cost to get in. Have you considered doing the zipline? I only went because my kids wanted to and I had a blast. I'd do it again without hesitating. It was the best part of the day.

I will recommend you to do the Tranopy. You do the sky explorer- the pavillion-the bobsled " what a thrill" and then the zip line, you can stay their for hours they have an infinity pool and a restaurant, i don't remember if they have lockers... hope you enjoy it as much as we did :)

Archived