Pre Cruise Liquor delivered to the room

I read somewhere on this board, or at least I thought I did, that you can call carnival and order a bottle of liquor prior to boarding and it would be delivered to your before you depart. We are departing out of Galveston and I think there are some odd Texas liquor laws because they have a note on their online store that wine can’t be delivered to the rooms until the day after departure. Does anyone know if that’s also the case if I call and order liquor?

Also, does anyone have the number I need to call to order?

Thx

I read somewhere on this board, or at least I thought I did, that you can call carnival and order a bottle of liquor prior to boarding and it would be delivered to your before you depart. We are departing out of Galveston and I think there are some odd Texas liquor laws because they have a note on their online store that wine can’t be delivered to the rooms until the day after departure. Does anyone know if that’s also the case if I call and order liquor?

Thx

It's the same thing out of Mobile. Wine, liquor cant be delivered to the room til second day. Same thing for selling Corona. You ask for one on embark day and they tell you 'not til tomorrow'. Go figure

Thx

Bon Voyage Dept

I don't know when they will deliver, but here's the number to call

For orders call 1-800-522-7648

Mon. - Fri. 9:00AM to 5:30PM EST.

International 1-305-599-2600

Your order will be in your cabin when you arrive and it will have a big red bow on it . . . :p At least that has always been the came for me.

We cruised out of Galveston last month and our liquor (2 one litre bottles at $40.00 per bottle) we waiting for us in our room when we entered our room at 1:30 pm.

So, no, you do not have to wait to get pre-ordered liquor.

We had them open for a bon voyage drink as we pulled out of port..:)

Found this on Carnivals web site.

Note! Please note, due to restrictions with "Alabama and Texas Liquor Laws"

We are unable to deliver select gift items at Embarkation. Some items are delivered the following day.

Hope it helps!:D

Archived