**If I ran Carnival Cruise Lines, I would...**

BC Todd

As CEO, I'd get a bigger balcony. I'd put bigger shrimp in the cocktail. I'd get more live music on deck. I'd have somebody show me how to get to the gym on board, I've never been able to find it. Finally, I would sail at least once every week to make sure everyone else is having a fantastic time.

Vary the itineraries

No smoking inside

Change the menus more often

Offer flavored cream for coffee

Lower drink prices

Free soda

Bring back the fruit punch

Lower excursion prices

Replace Legends show with another entertainer(s)

Bring back free cocktails for the captain's party

Employ BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS

AND BAN ALL RED NECKS AND WHITE TRASH AND PASSENGERS THAT CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH - OH then the ships would be empty!

I would remodel the ship stores. If you are going to sell nice jewelry then present it in jewelry cases that show off your wares. What dismal showcases most ships have for displaying. Poorly lit cases, and crapping wall shelving displays DON"T speak well for selling products.

I would love

1. Smoke-free balconies

2. Smoking lounges - and the rest of the ship smoke free.

3. Quiet between midnight and 6 AM

I would enjoy

1. Drinks at only 200% of cost - or bring your own

2. Pictures at only 200% of cost

I would have 2 nights on a 7 night cruise in the piano bar be smoke free so that everyone could enjoy it.

I would have have the balconies be smoke free.

I would change out the shows a little more often. I know there's great cost in this and I'm not trying to add to our ticket cost. I'm not asking for free sodas or cheaper drinks like some of the (somewhat) ungrateful people I've seen here. But newer shows would be nice once in awhile.

I would add some south american itenaries.

I would offer more, and more frequent, European options.

I would cruise all of the time (just to make sure everything's up to par of course ;))

Well, it's been awhile, so here is another idea!

I would provide better signage near the omlette stations to ensure the line ups form in the right direction. No, hold on, that is what I would do if I WORKED at Carnival.

Now, if I owned CCL I would give Host Mach free cruises for life and make sure that DOD's were FREE!:eek:

list can go on forever...

1 - live bands (better ones)

2 - no salt water pools

3 - keep pools and hottubs open later

4 - dont clean public bathrooms when people need them (ex. when a show is going on)

5 - too much smoking in too many rooms

6 - ship gets lame with activities after 11pm (what "fun ship"?)

7 - fire your lame lazy designer and come up with some NEW plans.. since the destiny class all the ships are basically the exact same inside.. how about some INNOVATION

8 - let's pay for a HUGE outdoor movie area, but lets show video reels of fish all night long.... um?????

9 - let's close the bars early when people are drinking at them???

10 - how about NOT having the same food in the dining room at the buffet upstairs

11 - deserts were always the same

12 - quest... rip off from rccl.. how about something new and come up with a different name at least

13 - cruise staff with personality would be good

14 - embark and dis-embark was a nightmare on every carnival cruise I have been on... it took 2.5 hours from the cab to the ship...

15 - not crazy about management

16 - on triumph - water in the room for all 7 days - no refund - poor upper management

shall we go on... LOL

will stick with royal caribbean from now on.. you get what you pay for...

huge bummer is all the people who never experienced a voyager or above class ship on royal don't know what they are missing out on... after 14 cruises i know what i am talking about...

If I were the CEO of carnival?

I would get fired the next day... LOL

But before then...

1. Would introduce a Carnival Calander (I know it was mentioned in different post but I have been asking about this myself to some of the T/As for a couple of weeks) maybe the girls of Carnival Calendar????:p

2. Platinum cruisers discounted daily drink specials..:D

3. Do a free cruise lottery scratch off.

4. I did not notice when I cruised on the Imagination but I would blow that big horn when departing ports.

5. And before I get fired the next day I would give myself a bonus so I buy crusies for the rest of my life:D

list can go on forever...

will stick with royal caribbean from now on.. you get what you pay for...

huge bummer is all the people who never experienced a voyager or above class ship on royal don't know what they are missing out on... after 14 cruises i know what i am talking about...

You do get what you pay for all right. We have a B2B booked for next year. Our four day leg cost about $1,500 in a grand suite. I just priced out the "wonderful" R.C. four day cruise in a similar suite and it cost $2,500! That is $1,000 more or $250 per day. I am pretty sure that when comparing full comparisons should be done.:)

Archived