Aft B750 or C752 on Caribbean Princess?

Crazsea

Hi,

I hope you can help me make a choice between these two cabins. Cabin B750 or C752 on the Caribbean Princess. Both have generous square footages. I was wondering whether either of these balconies have support columns or any other obstructions. Thank you for any information and have a great day!

Cabins B748 and B749 along with C752 and C753 will give you the largest aft balconies in the BB category without a beam through your balcony. B750 along with B751 have the beam. Here are a couple links to pictures I have found on the web that show the aft of the ship CB Aft 1 and CB Aft 2 . The first link is a closeup photo of the opposite side of the ship (the cabin next to the one with the palm tree would be B751 which is identical to B750) the second link gives you a good picture of the entire aft. Hope this helps.

Bill

Thank You Bill. Your one reply to my post has resolved my indecision. I just booked cabin B748 and cabin B749. The photos and the information that you supplied were fantastic. So a BIG THANKS to you and the CC member that originally posted those photos to Webshots!!!!!

Jonathan:)

Archived