Independence Aquanauts Room Details?

sharktums

Hey everyone!

We just booked an 8 night on the Independence of the Seas this March and we're totally excited. This will be my daughters fourth Royal Caribbean Cruise, but her first at the magical age of 3!!! (She will turn three the week before the cruise!)

Yes she's fully potty trained (are the toilets in the room full size or kid sized?), and she goes to half day preschool twice a week so I think she'll be fine. I'm just wondering if there are any good pictures of what the room actually looks like. I've done some research online but haven't found much. Someone told my mom that they have a slide and ball pit? But I don't remember reading about that anywhere.

I read CruisinMama's excellent TR from the Independence last Winter, and have checked out the activities (all look great and age appropriate!), but what is in the actual room they're in? Is there an outdoor section?

Also, as far as the camp meals go, will they help a three year old? I mean, she can eat and drink on her own, but wouldn't be able to get stuff on her own from the buffet or necessarily know what to order. (Actually at Johnny Rockets she would probably just yell out French Fries and Ketchup!)

Can't wait! Thanks in advance for the responses!

Archived