Review: Liberty West Carrib 11-21/11-28

5-to-cruise

I loved reading your review and seeing all the photographs. Thanks for all the tips at the various ports. You have a great looking family and it was obvious that everyone enjoyed themselves greatly! Not sure I could make that long drive like you did, but I know what you mean about weighing out the cost of airfare.

Great Review !!! This should be a sticky all by itself. Awesome pictures, and no you never posted too many !!!:):)

Really appreciate how family oriented the post is. I like your daily reviews of likes, dislikes too. Keep adding on as time goes by, I'm sure you'll have a lot more thoughts!

The best part of being in Jamaica for me these days, is staying on board. Once you've seen the falls and some of the other tourist traps, who can be bothered with the agressive nature of the vendors.

I'll be bringing my 5 year old daughters on this cruise, Liberty coming up, and we'll be enjoying what the ship has to offer, while everyone else is chasing away the wood carvers....:p

I loved reading your review and seeing all the photographs. Thanks for all the tips at the various ports. You have a great looking family and it was obvious that everyone enjoyed themselves greatly! Not sure I could make that long drive like you did, but I know what you mean about weighing out the cost of airfare.

Long drives don't bother me for some reason. Maybe because I made many as a kid? My wife could do without them though. :)

Great Review !!! This should be a sticky all by itself. Awesome pictures, and no you never posted too many !!!:):)

Really appreciate how family oriented the post is. I like your daily reviews of likes, dislikes too. Keep adding on as time goes by, I'm sure you'll have a lot more thoughts!

The best part of being in Jamaica for me these days, is staying on board. Once you've seen the falls and some of the other tourist traps, who can be bothered with the agressive nature of the vendors.

I'll be bringing my 5 year old daughters on this cruise, Liberty coming up, and we'll be enjoying what the ship has to offer, while everyone else is chasing away the wood carvers....:p

Have a good time on the cruise! I think your... daughters (twins?) will have a great time.

I think if I went to Jamaica again I'd get off the boat and walk around a bit and just look at things and do some shopping. If I went a 3rd time I'd stay on the boat or maybe find a resort that takes in cruise passengers for a fee (I saw some on Cozumel that did that).

rv

Have a good time on the cruise! I think your... daughters (twins?) will have a great time.

I think if I went to Jamaica again I'd get off the boat and walk around a bit and just look at things and do some shopping. If I went a 3rd time I'd stay on the boat or maybe find a resort that takes in cruise passengers for a fee (I saw some on Cozumel that did that).

rv

We actually did that one year, at a hotel that we paid a fee to enter and use the beach. The name escapes me, but it was an easy "low stress" alternative, and was a short ride from the Ship.

This, along with many other "hidden gems" were told to us by the crew we would speak with onboard the ship. Asking them what they do if they have time on the Islands is a great way to learn about alternative activities.

• 2 months later...
I just found this post - I just spent the last 1 hour reading it. Wonderful review - it made me feel like I was there, with you. We will be doing this itinerary in 3 months - I can't wait!

Thanks for reviving this thread. :)

Great review! I hope you post more reviews in the future. :)

• 4 months later...

Archived