Carnival snorkel excursion-Montego Bay

LakeTravisJK

I just posted Carnival Snorkel Excursions for Grand Cayman, but have the same question about Carnival's snorkel excursions in Montego Bay. There's lot of questions, I hope someone can answer some or all of them.

Has anyone previously done Carnival's snorkel excursion; specific excursion is called: Dreamers Catamaran Sail & Snorkel. Can you tell me how many people filled the boat and quality of snorkeling?

What is Montego Bay's Marine Park like? Do you anchor to snorkel and how deep is the water? Is there a reef, and if so how alive is the coral? Are there plenty of brilliant fish? How much time do you get to snorkel before going to Margaritaville? What's at Margaritaville besides a giant slide and how much time do you spend there?

Also, do you get an option being dropped off along the way back for shopping or doing your own thing? Are there plenty of taxis to get back? Does traffic get congested with a mad rush back to the docks before departure? I think we're the only ship in port that day.

Archived