Am I the only one who doesn't like X's

fireguy091

Well, I just finished booking my shore excursions, and the runtime error is gone. I had absolutely no problems using the shore excursion site....now!!!

I could not agree with you more!!! Everytime that I am looking at a port's excursions, when I go to the link that says look at other tours in the same port I get a Javascript runtime error. I have to backout to the beginning of the shore excursion page and start over. I am not sure if it is my computer's setup or something on the Celebrity website, but it sure is a pain!!!:confused:

Bill

Hi Everyone !

Add me to the list of people who are not thrilled with it. However, I do think that, as long as Celebrity keeps working to improve it, that is does have a great deal of potential. I also agree that it is very hard to navigate ... a few more links here & there can solve most of these problems.

I also feel there is much more content than the old site. The big issue is, you need to know how to find it. At times, it feels like you are on an Easter Egg Hunt :)

I have a much bigger problem the Website, and that is I cannot get into most all of my personal information. When I try to log in with my CC #, it says something about "Multiple Records Exist" and it wont let me update any of my information. I have called and emailed Celebrity about this, and Captains Club says my record looks fine, so I am assuming it is some sort of programming glitch. Has anyone else had or seen this problem, and does anyone know of a workaround for it ?

Let's hope Celebrity is doing as much as they can to make it a better Website.

Archived