Carnival Liberty/Camp Carnival

MOTHEROFONE

We will be sailing on Carnival Liberty on Jan 2010. I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and this will be her first time on a ship that she will be able to go the kids clubs. We were on RCCL Freedom of the Seas but she was to young for the clubs. So I am just looking for info on Camp Carnival how is it? Do they give you pagers etc?

Thanks in Advance

I don't have any info specifically on the Liberty, but generally Camp Carnival is awesome. We have sailed on the Ecstasy, Victory, and the Conquest and have found all three Camps to be very similar. The staff has always been gracious, enthusiastic, and caring. They do provide pagers or cell phones for the little ones. They will page you if they need you. They have fun activities like face painting, parachute, story time, sand art, t-shirt decorating, build a bear(extra $). It will depend on the number of children in the 2-5 age group when you cruise, but I would say that most activities are geared for the middle of the age group. My son is 2 and sometimes the activities have been a little too advanced for him, but the counselors are so good that they help him and any other children who need it. They should be PERFECT for a 3.5 year old. Look on this board to find the Camp Carnival Capers for the Liberty. That way you can look through them with your daughter and get her excited. Have a great cruise.

I don't have any info specifically on the Liberty, but generally Camp Carnival is awesome. We have sailed on the Ecstasy, Victory, and the Conquest and have found all three Camps to be very similar. The staff has always been gracious, enthusiastic, and caring. They do provide pagers or cell phones for the little ones. They will page you if they need you. They have fun activities like face painting, parachute, story time, sand art, t-shirt decorating, build a bear(extra $). It will depend on the number of children in the 2-5 age group when you cruise, but I would say that most activities are geared for the middle of the age group. My son is 2 and sometimes the activities have been a little too advanced for him, but the counselors are so good that they help him and any other children who need it. They should be PERFECT for a 3.5 year old. Look on this board to find the Camp Carnival Capers for the Liberty. That way you can look through them with your daughter and get her excited. Have a great cruise.

Thanks so much for the info.

Archived