Expiring milk and luggage tags... :)

CanadianTwosome

Thanks to Terry, I am starting to watch the expiry dates on my milk in eager anticipation of seeing the first one that is dated after December 16 - when we leave home for our Sky Cruise. As of last night when I got the mail, though, I realized that there is something else that truly signifies that an upcoming cruise is almost here - luggage tags!! Sure, they came in an envelope with other items, but it's the luggage tags that really mean something - they've got our cabin number on them!! :p

I feel a little like Steve Martin in 'The Jerk' - "The new luggage tags are here! The new luggage tags are here!"

I guess this means I'm going to have to start working on my packing list now... :)

I love getting my lug tags too! But I am so crazy with anticipation that I am usually packed about 2 weeks beforehand. I know, I'm wierd that way. It goes back to one cruise where I was sick right up to leaving and my head was in a fog. I literally could not focus to pack. Luckily we had a few days in LA before sailing. I think I had to buy a few things I'd missed packing. And by sailaway I was 100%. That was a relief, since it was a huge family reunion cruise for my cousin's 50th!

Thanks to Terry, I am starting to watch the expiry dates on my milk in eager anticipation of seeing the first one that is dated after December 16 - when we leave home for our Sky Cruise. As of last night when I got the mail, though, I realized that there is something else that truly signifies that an upcoming cruise is almost here - luggage tags!! Sure, they came in an envelope with other items, but it's the luggage tags that really mean something - they've got our cabin number on them!! :p

I just got milk with a Dec. 6 expiration date. :D

For real NCL mails the luggage tags:confused: I thought you printed them off the website with the e-docs. Go figure

I hope everyone enjoys their cruise.:D

Sometimes it's one or the other, or both. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.

Archived