Need help with carnival cruise questions

Milly1966

DH and I have been on 3 criuses, first 2 alone and the most recent (Destiny on October) with another couple. We had an incredible time, so much so that in fact we are already planning our next cruise with them, on Carnival for Feb 2011.

Since this is so far off, we thought it would be fun to do something each month until our cruise to help the time go more quickly. DH and I will be planning the even months and the other couple will be planning for the odd months. I have thought of a couple of things already, like one month getting all the ingredients for "Kiss on the Lips" which was our favorite drink and having a few, but I want to save this one for the summer months. I also thought about one month making the chocolate melting cake.

So for December I thought we could do some Carnival trivia and the winner get a bottle of suntan lotion or new sun glasses, but I need some good "Carnival related trivia questions".

Any of you Carnival experienced cruisers care to help me out with a good trivia question, of course with the answer provided since I will not be participating.

Thanks in advance!

Sarah

Archived