Are there champagne glasses in the cabin?

gargoyle999

We are going to stop and pick up some wine and champagne before we board the Spirit next week. Are there wine and/or champagne glasses in the cabin? We have never brought any onboard before so I've never paid attention.

If they are not there how do all of you who bring you own on board get the glasses? :confused:

We are going to stop and pick up some wine and champagne before we board the Spirit next week. Are there wine and/or champagne glasses in the cabin? We have never brought any onboard before so I've never paid attention.

If they are not there how do all of you who bring you own on board get the glasses? :confused:

There could be wine glasses, but I've never seen champagne glasses in the cabin. You can ask your steward to get you some or you can go to a bar and get a couple of empty glasses.

You may be able to get some from a bar but don't expect your room steward to replace the dirty glasses with clean ones.

That would be ok. I don't mind rinsing them out. Just didn't want to drink out of a water glass. Though since I don't drink much it might not make too much difference to me anyway! :D

We brought our own champagne and red wine on board. Our room steward provided glasses, and changed them out every day.

The glasses in the cabin are more water goblets than wine glasses or champagne flutes. You may be able to get some from a bar but don't expect your room steward to replace the dirty glasses with clean ones.
Not true. All the steward's carts I saw in the hallways on the Pride had wine glasses and champagne flutes on them available for those passengers who requested them.

Archived