All-Inclusive & In-cabin internet access

HapiCruzr

We have an all-inclusive package on NCL Sun. Has anbody here cruised all-inclusive? Did you have any problem getting your beverages of choice? Can I sit in the bar drinking Martinis all night?

Also wondering......can I get internet access in my cabin? If so, do you know how much it costs and how to order it?

Thanks for your help!

We Are Also Booked On The All-inclussive. This Is Our 3rd One. We Booked It With A Radio Personality Special For Our Area. The Group Usually Has An On Board Meeting To Let You Know What Is What For The Package. Last Year We Could Order What We Wanted Be Only Could Get One Collector Glass Per Day. We Did Get Martinis When We Wanted And My Husband Even Ordered "2 Fingers" Of Wild Turkey. It Is A Wonderful Way To Cruise! Too Bad It Is Only Offered Once A Year. Enjoy Your Cruise.

Terri

Terri - Thanks for sharing your informationi. Do you know about in-cabin internet access.

Margaret - You are too funny! I probably will not be mentioning it to anyone that I am all-inclusive. I imagine it would be like winning the lottery.....I would probably find a long lost relative on the ship as well as many new friends!

Enjoy your cruises-

NTL :p

I Am Sorry To Say That I Do Not Know About The Internet And The Cost. Your Group Agent May Know The Answer Or They Can Find Out.

And As You Could Guess They Do Suggest That We Tell No One About Our Being All Inclussive While Cruising. That Does Not Mean However That We Can't Buy One For A New Friend. But They Would Be Attracted Like Flies On ---- . Hope You Enjoy!

Terri

Archived