Spa on Dawn?

jbassman

Can anyone tell me if the Dawn has a Spa Pass? If so, how much? Heading to the Southern Carribbean Jan 1st for 9 days, and would love to take advantage of this.

How does the spa on the Dawn compare to the Pearl? We really loved relaxing in the Pearl's spa after an excruciating day of sun bathing and swimming on the beach. :D

Thanks in advance!

Yes, the Dawn has a spa pass you can buy by the day or for the entire cruise.

The spas of the Dawn and the Star are our favorites of the NCL ships. They are a great place to hang out and relax with their multiple pools and the lounge chairs by the window overlooking the stern of the ship.

It has been a few years so I do not know what their current prices are for passes. Possibly $20 a day?

Can anyone tell me if the Dawn has a Spa Pass? If so, how much? Heading to the Southern Carribbean Jan 1st for 9 days, and would love to take advantage of this.

How does the spa on the Dawn compare to the Pearl? We really loved relaxing in the Pearl's spa after an excruciating day of sun bathing and swimming on the beach. :D

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! I too will be on the cruise Jan 1st on the Dawn and that is a good question.

• Administrators

Thanks in advance!

I can't compare to the Pearl's spa (I believe the Pearl has the heated ceramic loungers, though? and Dawn does not) but we really enjoyed the spa area on the Dawn in April. There's a link in my signature to our review, which has information about the spa in it, and when we returned I posted a few spa photos on the following threads:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1064845&highlight=dawn+spa

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=981397&highlight=dawn+spa

Have a wonderful, relaxing cruise!

Archived