Oasis Suite Perks

bajathree

I'm interested in the WowPhone also. Any info on how to secure one would be greatly appreciated. It would be nice if we could reserve one through the concierge.

I did ask this question and if I can reserve one as after thinking about it, figured i should just get one to check it out anyway....however i was told they are still in the testing stage and don't know if they will have them available for Dec 1st.

I did ask this question and if I can reserve one as after thinking about it, figured i should just get one to check it out anyway....however i was told they are still in the testing stage and don't know if they will have them available for Dec 1st.

Thanks for the OS pictures, you are really nice, have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanks so much for asking! Please keep us posted if you find out any information.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!:)

I found this list on the RCCL site:

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests Staying in the following suites:

Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner's Suite, Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite

Priority check-incon_bulletgray_ico.gifPersonalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships

Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available

Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)

VIP pool deck seating, where availablecon_bulletgray_ico.gifFull breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class shipscon_bulletgray_ico.gifMattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids

Complimentary luggage valet service

Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboardcon_bulletgray_ico.gifComplimentary pressing service on formal night

Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

That was an earlier mistake of words....the GS's have a jetted tub in the bathroom, NOT on the balcony. I wouldn't expect any contact till a week or two ahead. Just bought a new camera today....plan to take lots of pix;)

GS cabins do not have a jetted tub in the bathroom - OS do. You can see that in the picture (and I saw it in person). They are gorgeous cabins, though.:)

Pirate Steve:

Welcome back!!! Please, let us know about the suite perks on the Oasis. Read on another thread that there is no priority seating for suite guests on the shows. What did you think about the CL and the two concierges. Hope you had a great time.

Lydia

I am just off the ship from the inaugural sailing and have to say I am very dissapointed in a few things and suite perks are on the top of my list. There was no reserved seating at any of the shows. There were no chocolates on the pillows the first night (I actually had to request them.) There is no luggage valet on the Oasis. The Windjammer staff was not even aware there was suite guest seating at Izumi (right next to the Windjammer).

These may seem like small things but they become important when investing the $$ necessary to enjoy an aquatheater suite on an inaugural sailing.

I am just off the ship from the inaugural sailing and have to say I am very dissapointed in a few things and suite perks are on the top of my list. There was no reserved seating at any of the shows. There were no chocolates on the pillows the first night (I actually had to request them.) There is no luggage valet on the Oasis. The Windjammer staff was not even aware there was suite guest seating at Izumi (right next to the Windjammer).

These may seem like small things but they become important when investing the $$ necessary to enjoy an aquatheater suite on an inaugural sailing.

Did you receive an email from the concierges before your cruise? If you did, do you have their email?

Thanks for the update.

I did not receive any emails prior to the cruise. Sorry.

Thanks for your response. I'm also dissapointed about all the things that I'm reading. As you said suite guests are paing a lot of $$$. At least, suite guests should receive the same perks that are offered on other RCCL ships.

Did you get any pic's of the aquatheatre masterbathroom? I'm hoping its as nice as the grand suite's bathroom which is what we usually book.

I did not get any pics. From what I have seen I'm not sure it's as flashy but it was very adequate. Unless you are a tall man in which case you will surely suffer a head injury. If you are over 5'10" I would suggest using the shower in the other bathroom.

• 2 years later...
To put it bluntly, RCI suite perks "suck" compared to some of the other cruise lines. For RCI having such beautiful and roomy suites, they need to up the ante on the perks considering what they charge. NCL is another mass market line and they blow RCI out of the water. So does HAL. Most of the stuff that RCI includes does not cost them anything additional to provide.

It has been a long time since I sailed HAL, but both times we sailed in Suites. The only perks I remember were access to the Neptune Lounge, Boutennier for Formal nightand the Officers Cocktail Party. All in All it seems to be very similar to what Royal Offers.

It has been a long time since I sailed HAL, but both times we sailed in Suites. The only perks I remember were access to the Neptune Lounge, Boutennier for Formal nightand the Officers Cocktail Party. All in All it seems to be very similar to what Royal Offers.

The NL and the wonderful concierges who staff it are a BIG plus in HAL's suite offerings. Granted, there is no booze offered in the NL except during the Officers' party, but HAL lets you bring as much wine on board as you wish - no booze police at embarkation for wine.

One perk that should be mentioned on HAL is complimentary cleaning and dry cleaning of clothes.

Archived