Proposal Treasure/Scavenger Hunt

undertaker1013

I know htis might be in the wrong category, but looking for some help- my hub and I are taking our 1st cruise leaving on his 50th bday, two weeks after our 4th anniversary. I'm arranging for us to have a vow renewal ceremony, but (since we have the game of one-upping each other in surprises) I'd like to try and do a scavenger hunt or treasure hunt leading him up to me the evening before th eceremony so I can propose?

We're on the Carnival Pride-- any idead or places to make him hunt, or any clues you can think of? I was thinking of arranging for him to get a massage, and at the end, the massuse (sp?) give him a clue....any one want into my game?

Here's my take on this idea.... you'll already have enough on your plate getting organized for the cruise and vow renewal. Why add to your stress level and why turn something into a "project"? If you want to propose, find a quiet spot, and arrange for cocktails or champagne to be served there and pop the question. Don't send your DH on a wild goose chase, y'know? this is time you should be enjoying together, appreciating time together away from the "real world".

Archived