Carnival Elation Cruise VIDEO

mathgeek1978

Just bought a video editing software today and can't wait to use it, so I made a video of my recent cruise on the Elation:

The video has been compressed to fit Youtube's one gig limit so the picture is not as sharp as the original. Hope you guys will like it.

Love it!!!! Thanks.

What video software did you use????? It seems really' date=' really good.[/quote']

I use Magix Movie Edit Pro 15. It does have tons of very sophisticated features, many of which I have yet to explore. However, it is NOT a user-friendly kind of software, more like a geeky type, as one can easily get overwhelmed by the multitude of buttons and controls on the screen.

Very cool. Please do this on all your cruises. Should do more on the inside though & clubs too.

Was thinking about your suggestion and that's the plan. We are sailing on the Splendor in 2 weeks (I'm glad it's not today) and I'll be sure to take TONS of video clips and post them when we return. :D

I use Magix Movie Edit Pro 15. It does have tons of very sophisticated features, many of which I have yet to explore. However, it is NOT a user-friendly kind of software, more like a geeky type, as one can easily get overwhelmed by the multitude of buttons and controls on the screen.

I just bought this program too for a baby shower and agree that it isn't very user friendly. However, the finished project was fantastic! I am planning on putting pictures/videos of all of our cruises on it someday for family members to see who have never taken a cruise. Just a little nervous starting the program back up again! :) Please do keep up your work though as I enjoyed your video very much... esp the music!

I just bought this program too for a baby shower and agree that it isn't very user friendly. However, the finished project was fantastic! I am planning on putting pictures/videos of all of our cruises on it someday for family members to see who have never taken a cruise. Just a little nervous starting the program back up again! :) Please do keep up your work though as I enjoyed your video very much... esp the music!

Just in case you don't know: The music is included in the software. In "Edit" mode, go to "File" and toward the bottom of the list select "Soundtrack Maker". You can mix the tracks there. You can also purchase additional tracks from 99 cents to a few dollars.

Philly Steve: Thanks! And yes, that's probably one of the largest flag that I have ever seen. Maybe they want to make sure that no matter how many drinks you've had, you won't forget that you are in Mexico...

Cruisequeen: Thanks for sharing your videos of the Paradise.

Archived