Booking A Private Tour

gquest

I will be traveling to the Caymen Islands this March via The Carnival Valor and I need some advice on what time to book a sting ray excursion. All the morning tours I have seen are between 9:00 am and 11:00 am. I was thinking of booking the 10:00 am Native Ways Tour, but I am concerned that I will not get off the boat in time. Is this enough time or should I book an afternoon tour or the 11:00 am tour? Will Native Ways wait for me? Thanks.

I will be traveling to the Caymen Islands this March via The Carnival Valor and I need some advice on what time to book a sting ray excursion. All the morning tours I have seen are between 9:00 am and 11:00 am. I was thinking of booking the 10:00 am Native Ways Tour, but I am concerned that I will not get off the boat in time. Is this enough time or should I book an afternoon tour or the 11:00 am tour? Will Native Ways wait for me? Thanks.

No info on Nativeway, however, if Valor started tendering at 9am, you could possible make it, but not by much.

So far, Valor has only visited GC once, and it was at least an hour late and had tendering issues to boot. They are still working out the bugs, so it's too early to tell what is a safe time. I'll be on the Mar 20 Valor sailing and am still trying to figure out.

• 3 weeks later...

Update sinced the last time I posted here - I will also be trying the Valor in March and have booked Nativeway - this tour for $30:

"The tour departs the pier at 10:30 AM Eastern Time and completes around 1:15 PM Eastern Time. We ask that you check in no later than 10:15 AM Eastern Time"

And Valor has arrived on time since the first tardy arrival. Of course, past performance is no .....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived