Cabin Selection on Carnival Liberty

TravelJunkie2415

Hi everyone.

I'm planning a cruise on the Carnival Liberty, and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on cabin selection. I want an ocean view room, but I can't decide if i want to be on the Main level or Spa. I usually always cruise on main level, so I don't know what it would be like to cruise higher up. Are the rooms any different?

just be sure to look at the map of the ship, last year we were on the liberty on the back of the ship w/ extended balcony cabin. We were disappointed as we learned the first night that were were right over the night clubs/piano bar/ and kareoke club. Very loud until 130 every night. Now I make sure there are only cabins above me and below me!

We were on the Glory (sister ship) and had an oceanview on the main deck. It was one of those odd shaped cabins and was HUGE!!! It was at the very back of the ship and the only noise we had was during docking but we didn't care, we were up and ready to go anyway. We were in cabin 2470. If you like lots of room and there are only two of you, this is a fantastic cabin and it has two windows!

1518232853_CarnivalGlory008.jpg.3d8f8ce4dd39bd26f31585b61ede487f.jpg

100938003_CarnivalGlory009.jpg.24f9ddfb2df8d2601de14f426f5731f7.jpg

1061976803_CarnivalGlory010.jpg.d1d4d1500664c52276877e4c611d755c.jpg

Hi everyone.

I'm planning a cruise on the Carnival Liberty, and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on cabin selection. I want an ocean view room, but I can't decide if i want to be on the Main level or Spa. I usually always cruise on main level, so I don't know what it would be like to cruise higher up. Are the rooms any different?

The Spa deck oceanview rooms have a wall of floor to ceiling windows instead of the inset picture window on the Main deck. They are also slightly larger (only 10 sq ft more but every inch counts).

We prefer to be on a higher deck so for our family of 4, a Spa deck oceanview is what we booked on the Liberty.

We had a spa cabin last year and would totally recommend it, we loved the size (2 adults, 2 children and were very comfortable), I would not hesitate booking one of these again.

If you would like to see photos let me know your e-mail and I can send then through for you.

Archived