Cabin decorations

flyingandcruising

I had my cabin decorated last week on the Triumph with the Bon Voyage decorations. My friend was soooo excited and the entire room was filled with streamers and other decorations when we first opened the door to our room.

My husband ordered the anniversary decorations and asked them to set up at a certain time. We came back a bit after the time he told them, and walked in on a steward in the middle of our room standing on a chair taping decorations to the ceiling. Not much of a surprise that way. So don't depend on them doing it by a certain time - allow extra. :rolleyes:

If I were to purchase the decorations from the Carnival website, do they put the decorations up for you? and if so, do they put them up before you get access to your room? I was hoping to surprise my wife with some decorations and flowers.

Thank you

I ordered decorations for our anniversary through Bon Voyage. When we got to our cabin on the first day, it was all set & very nicely done. I ordered them with the date of the cruise and don't remember specifying an exact date....

On the order form, you specify "Embarkation Day" or you need to fill in another date.

If it's at Embark, the cabin will be decorated when you get to it (never had an issue in all the cruises I've taken and all had decorations of some sort).

Only time you run into an issue is if it's other than Embark, then timing can be a bit wacky for deliveries and such.

Enjoy!

I ordered mine last year by phone with Bon Voyage. They assured me that it would be done before we arrived. It was after sail away. The cake was not brought to our table either. I had ordered the large cake so we could share. It was delivered to the cabin at 10pm.

Archived