Cruise or Resort in Grand Cayman?

jroban

We arying to decide on our winter vacation. We have it narrowed down to either a week at Morritt's Tortuga Club (a coworkers timeshare) or a 7 day cruise from San Juan on Princess. We have taken 5 Caribbean cruises and LOVE them but wondering if we should try something different and go to a resort. My estimates on price are about the same for either the cruise or resort. We have been to Grand Cayman on one of our cruises....not our favorite island but we have good memories of our stop there.

I would love some advice from those who have been to Grand Cayman and maybe even stayed at Morritt's. We are torn as to what we should do! Please help. :)

We have been to Grand Cayman twice on cruises. I would love to spend a week there. Problem... DH refuses to fly! So until I decide to go without him, I will have to make do with day trips. It is a very beautiful island.

Regardless to which choice, you will have a great time.

Archived