Dream Cabin Colors

RTEJME

Booked on the Dream May 15. Just wondering, have they changed the theme colors in the cabins. We are hoping to see some colors other than the orange and browns. Just off the Freedom in November and had such a wonderful time decided not to wait until next November to cruise again.:p

The only difference I saw was the drapes... Everything else look like standard issue Carnival...

:)

Isn't the lighting that goes around the whole room a different color too? I can't see it that well from the picture. Usually it is a salmon color. Also it looks like the bed skirt and the other thing on the bed is a different color. Isn't the cabinets a lighter color too?

Isn't the lighting that goes around the whole room a different color too? I can't see it that well from the picture. Usually it is a salmon color. Also it looks like the bed skirt and the other thing on the bed is a different color. Isn't the cabinets a lighter color too?

I guess there's a possibility that the valance that hides the ceiling lights is a different color but it looked the same to me...

Now, that doesn't mean much as a girlfriend once pronounced me 'color stupid' so take that with a grain of salt...

Here's your answer...

Dream070.jpg

Ya' seen one... ya' seen 'em all...

mach - i'd have to respectuflly disagree...

you can see here... pride in sept 2009, the cove / crown molding is pink... it was even more pink on destiny, actually...

IMG_5377.jpg

whereas per your pic, it appears carnival is attempting dark brown, which emulates a wood tone. and wall colors are the same... not so in my photo above, where right and left (of the cabin) are accent walls, effectively.

also, you'll see in your photo vs. mine, that the cabinet finish on dream is a blonde / birch / clear finish... versus a darker stain on previous ships...

The only difference I saw was the drapes... Everything else look like standard issue Carnival...

and you're right about the drapes... dream drapes in your photo appear to be a brown, pride is more of a yellow okre, same as other ships i've seen previously... the same is true of the parallel wall...

IMG_5370.jpg

also, that wall on the right of the above photo, the wall with the counter, etc. is a bit more colored than on dream...

Now, that doesn't mean much as a girlfriend once pronounced me 'color stupid' so take that with a grain of salt..

understood :D

mach - i'd have to respectuflly disagree...

you can see here... pride in sept 2009, the cove / crown molding is pink... it was even more pink on destiny, actually...

IMG_5377.jpg

whereas per your pic, it appears carnival is attempting dark brown, which emulates a wood tone. and wall colors are the same... not so in my photo above, where right and left (of the cabin) are accent walls, effectively.

also, you'll see in your photo vs. mine, that the cabinet finish on dream is a blonde / birch / clear finish... versus a darker stain on previous ships...

and you're right about the drapes... dream drapes in your photo appear to be a brown, pride is more of a yellow okre, same as other ships i've seen previously... the same is true of the parallel wall...

also, that wall on the right of the above photo, the wall with the counter, etc. is a bit more colored than on dream...

understood :D

Here's a very similar picture to the one above...

Dream069.jpg

I just can't see that much difference... it's either that color stupid thing, the color of the flash or white balance...

Whatever it is they all look the same to me!!!

The light valance... yep... a deeper color. Even I can see that!!

Here's a very similar picture to the one above...

Dream069.jpg

I just can't see that much difference... it's either that color stupid thing, the color of the flash or white balance...

Whatever it is they all look the same to me!!!

The light valance... yep... a deeper color. Even I can see that!!

Great post! It's very nice and userful. Thank you so much for your post.

With the sensory overload that comes from being surrounded by Farcus' dazzling decor, it's nice to enter a cabin that is quietly soothing and calm.

I think a lot of the pictures depend upon the lighting available when the pics are taken.

Here is a Cat 12 on Fascination - one view - no flash:

DSC00466-2.JPG

Same cabin, with flash:

DSC00461-3.JPG

Triumph:

IMG_2079.JPG

Liberty:

DSC00035-1.JPG

And the same cabin - again:

DSC00036-3.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived